TRAC provides free legal representation to BC tenants. To see if you are eligible for our services, contact Ana De Pablos at 604-255-3099 ext. 230.
TRAC may be able to represent you if:
- you would like a Supreme Court Judge to review your Residential Tenancy Branch decision for a serious error or unfairness;
- you and other tenants in your building are being affected by the same issue and would like to file for dispute resolution as a group;
- you are an individual experiencing a tenancy issue that TRAC considers serious, common, or systemic;
- you need help enforcing a Residential Tenancy Branch monetary order through Small Claims Court; or
- your housing situation falls outside of the Residential Tenancy Act (e.g. co-operative housing) and you need legal assistance.
Although there is no income cut-off for our services, TRAC may give priority to tenants who cannot afford legal advice or representation from a lawyer.